Worship Wednesday (on Thursday)


Adventures of a Schoolmarm has a Wednesday linky each week: Worship Wednesday. I know it's Thursday but better late than never. 

I've been doing the Documented Faith this year that Stephanie Ackerman is hosting. I'm behind but that's okay. Each week Stephanie offers up a scripture to contemplate along with some questions or words of wisdom. I've been using the weekly scripture to dig deeper into God's word and to see how it applies to my life. I've been reading related scripture, on-line devotionals, listening to worship songs, and thinking about what God wants me to learn. It has been an awesome experience.

So I just finished week 6. The word for February {I told you I was behind!} is BELIEVE and the scripture for week 6: James 1: 5-6. Instead of a calendar journal, I decided to scrapbook a page each week. Here's mine for week 6:

I hope you have a blessed week!